This interface is intended for the Manager of your telephone network, and consists in a control panel where he can manage each user.
The Enterprise administrator can easily manage all users by means of a HTTP interface. In particular, he can:
• Add and remove users.
• Add Fax numbers.
• Manage user profiles.
• Manage user profiles and their allocation.
• Create and allocate users to groups.
• Manage quick-dial numbers (i.e., short numbers).
This interface, accessible via the Web, allows each user to:
• Manage the configuration of these Magic Centrex device.
• Add and remove users.
• Consult the enterprise directory.
• Consult the call log.
• Manage call forwarding from any device.
• Play and set voicemail.
• Consult consumer costs in real-time.
Users can retrieve full information (call per country, most expensive calls, longest calls, user handset consumption details, etc.).
A COMPLETE RANGE OF COMMUNICATION APPLICATION TOOLS
The voicemail allows you to consult your voice messages from any phone, and from any Internet interface. Regardless of your physical location, all you need is an Internet connection to access your voicemail. In this way, you can configure your email address to directly receive your voice messages by email, for easy consultation.
Functionalities included in the voicemail:
• Access to the company directory (single-key call)
• Display the called number/Display the calling number
• Fast dialing (short number) to make internal calls or inter-company calls (site-to-site).
• Managing multiple numbers
You can use the call log of your VoIP functionality in order to view:
• list of incoming calls with answer
• list of incoming calls without answer
• list of outgoing calls with answer
You can view the last 5 calls made.
• Hide the incoming number (unanswered calls, outgoing calls, incoming calls)
• Hide the outgoing number
• Memorize the last call
• Short number
• Name display for internal calls
DISPLAY THE CALLING NUMBER
Regardless of your location, you are notified of every incoming call (to your telephone and to your voicemail).
• Call filtering
• Boss/Secretary filtering
• Call Groups.
• Phone Set Supervision
CALL MANAGEMENT TOOLS
THREE-PARTY CONFERENCE CALL (CAN BE EXTENDED TO INCLUDE UP TO 8 PERSONS)
With the Magic Centrex solution, you can organize conference call with three people as standard.
And with the “Conference Bridge” option, you can organize conference calls with up to 8 participants.
Take several calls at the same time, with call holding, call diverging, and call transfer (to a landline or mobile phone).
CALL WAITING, TWO-WAY
You don’t need to be behind your desk; you can simply forward your incoming calls. This functionality is activated automatically if your line fails. You simply enter the new number or a forwarding email.
Successive ringing over several phones
“Do not Disturb” function
“Person Absent” function
Block call forwarding
Block hidden numbers
With this functionality, you can be sure that you don’t miss any important calls. And, if you’re already online, you can simply take the second call and put the first call on hold. If you don’t want to take the second call, the caller will be diverging directly to your voicemail.
MUSIC WHILE ON HOLD
You can have background music played (chosen by you) while you put callers on hold. Ask us for a price quote for this option.
Our clients appreciate the following security functionalities:
Ability to block calls by destination type and by user.
Ability to block a phone set by means of a code (on the phone itself or remotely).