A high-security area for you in Magic Online’s data centers
Hosting from 21U to 42U
Continuous surveillance and physical presence (24/7)
High-availability (SLA 99.9%)
Redundant network connectivity
Site accessible 24/7
Choosing the right kind of hosting room is essential for the quality of your information system; after all, that’s where you’ll be installing your servers, network devices, software and data storage equipment.
Our Outsourced IT Management team can help you make the best architecture choices for your platforms, as well as with the everyday operation of your services.
Choose your datacenter :
|Delivery to a dedicated STS||Direct delivery to 2 separate 32A electric circuits||Direct delivery to 2 separate 32A electric circuits|
|Delivery to a dedicated STS||Direct delivery to 2 separate 32A electric circuits||Direct delivery to 2 separate 32A electric circuits||Direct delivery to 2 separate 32A electric circuits|
100% SECURE HOSTING IN OUR DATA CENTERS IN FRANCE
We are convinced that a completely redundant and distributed infrastructure is the best way to make sure our clients get top-notch levels of availability and performance for their service.
All our data center equipment is based in France; this means maximum protection for your data.
With a redundant infrastructure, 5 data centers located in France, as well as an N x 10 GB/s network to meet even the most exacting requirements, Magic Online guarantees complete confidentiality for data hosted in our data centers.
MAGIC ONLINE: A REDUNDANT AND SECURE NETWORK
To choose Magic Online is to choose a secure and failure-proof network (thanks to redundancy). Thanks to our 3 international forwarders and our European peers, the average latency is 2.5 ms in the direction of the complete French Internet network, and up to 1.8 ms in the direction of our peers. For you, this means that even your most ambitious goals in terms of speed and connection power can be reached.
Full MESH Network
Rate > 99.9%
Maintenance & Surveillance System (24/7)
FULLY SECURE DATA CENTERS, ISO COMPLIANT
‣ Power supply: high-density configurations and a redundant infrastructure to enable maintenance without power interruption.
‣ Ultra-secure sites: physical security guard (24/7/365). Double door entry. Access cards. CCTV, etc.
‣ Contractually binding Service-Level Agreements amongst the best in the market (power 99.999% and air-conditioning 100% as per ASHRAE recommendations).
‣ Reputed operational excellence and certifications to ensure a top-quality service, essential for all mission-critical devices :
• Management & Operations certification – Stamp of Approval of the Uptime Institute for Interxion PAR3 and Interxion PAR5.
• ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001, PCI DSS, OHSAS 18001, EcoVadis Corporate Social Responsibility (Gold level) and ITILv3 trained teams.
‣ Each data center system is supervised and monitored from a control room on-site, manned round-the-clock by Equinix technicians.
‣ Multi-step security filtering systems, surveillance technology, strict protocols and secure access procedures.
‣ Access points constantly monitored by a dedicated internal security system with a magnetic strip cards, palm scanners and a color CCTV network.
‣ Each data center has uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) of level N+1 (or higher).
‣ Certification ISO9001:2000 in 1999.
OUR SERVICE COMMITMENTS
A Datacenter meeting the N+N standards
4 Datacenters linked by black fiber n*10 Gb/s.
A dedicated and redundant connection of 7 MW / 20 kV to the electrical power grid.
Un accès 24h/24 et 7 jours/7 à vos équipements.
The Magic Online technical team comprises system administrators, support technicians, and network architects, all driven by a shared passion for information technology.
The quality of support delivered by Magic Online is one of our greatest assets, appreciated by all our clients from SMEs to large undertakings, and we are proud of our client retention rate of 98%.
We like to imagine our Magic Online technicians as a unique blend of passion and expertise, working to provide you with optimized hosting while also managing the Magic Online system and network.
A dedicated contact person is named to make sure everything runs smoothly from initial setup to full-scale operations.
Guaranteed response within 2 hours
Enterprise technical support and assistance
A client retention rate of 98 %.